CafeDad
Welcome to CafeDad! We welcome all guests to view the forum and some areas are open for guests to post in. Please be aware however that to register with this forum you must be 18 years of age or older and you must be a dad or a dad to be. We do not allow women on this site. If you are a woman and you register an account and you are found out, then your account will be deleted. Same goes for all registered users who are found out to be under 18. Please note that this site is for education, communication, support and topics related to father hood and parenting. Off topic posts may be removed from the site. Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay at CafeDad!
Our Chat room is now activated! Register on our site to use our new chat room and start chatting live, with other fathers around the world!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CafeDad
Welcome to CafeDad! We welcome all guests to view the forum and some areas are open for guests to post in. Please be aware however that to register with this forum you must be 18 years of age or older and you must be a dad or a dad to be. We do not allow women on this site. If you are a woman and you register an account and you are found out, then your account will be deleted. Same goes for all registered users who are found out to be under 18. Please note that this site is for education, communication, support and topics related to father hood and parenting. Off topic posts may be removed from the site. Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay at CafeDad!
Our Chat room is now activated! Register on our site to use our new chat room and start chatting live, with other fathers around the world!
CafeDad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Mad Cow Groups Chat and Play games!
Note about groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 5:43 pm by Foxxy

» Tarot Vision Online New Site for tarot Readings
Note about groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 5:40 pm by Foxxy

» Soccer Anyone?
Note about groups I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:59 am by Admin

» Why do women think they have it so damn bad?
Note about groups I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:53 am by Sage.Eagle

» Question of the day!
Note about groups I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:21 am by Sage.Eagle

» Iphone new product
Note about groups I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:25 am by gerardwatson

» New to Cafe Dad
Note about groups I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:29 pm by Gk81

» Apple new launch
Note about groups I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:57 am by gerardwatson

» Do you smoke around your kids?
Note about groups I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:56 pm by Ariasfalls

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Note about groups

Go down

Note about groups Empty Note about groups

Post by Foxxy Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:55 am

Some groups are closed to non-members.  To view the information about groups and or request to join one please click on the link above that says "groups".  You will see an option to join the group. When you click the "join" option, you will receive a message telling you that you must be approved my the group moderator.  
Once the moderator of the group approves you, you will be able to see that groups forum in the groups section of our forum.  Only members of the group may read, or post in the group's forum unless that forum is open to all members.

If you are a moderator for a group- You have control over approving or declining members.  You also have control over group settings.  When a group is set to "Open" all members of the forum are able to request to join but must be approved.  If a group is set to "Closed" members can not request to join the group, but can be manually added by the group moderator.  If the group is set to "Hidden" the group only appears to the site staff.  So be careful if you change the settings. 

At this time only members who are given a staff ranking (Unless you are the owner of the group) are able to edit, delete or move posts in groups.  Members who request to be a "staff" moderator will be considered only after they have been a member for longer than 30 days and prove to be active on the forum.  Staff moderators usually only moderate specific forums.  Super Moderators however can moderate all forums listed on CafeDad, including the group forums. 

group owners are not able to assign other moderators to a group.  If your group is very active and you need additional moderators please let Admin know that you would like to promote a member of your group as moderator and who that member is.  The Admin staff will consider the request and let you know via personal message if that member has been approved or not.  Remember that all group owners (as well as our CafeDad staff) can moderate their groups. 

If you are a group owner and your moderation tools are not visible or not working, let a staff member know.  Note: You can not moderate posts that have been made by a staff member. 

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.
Foxxy
Foxxy

Male Posts : 28

Back to top Go down