CafeDad
Welcome to CafeDad! We welcome all guests to view the forum and some areas are open for guests to post in. Please be aware however that to register with this forum you must be 18 years of age or older and you must be a dad or a dad to be. We do not allow women on this site. If you are a woman and you register an account and you are found out, then your account will be deleted. Same goes for all registered users who are found out to be under 18. Please note that this site is for education, communication, support and topics related to father hood and parenting. Off topic posts may be removed from the site. Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay at CafeDad!
Our Chat room is now activated! Register on our site to use our new chat room and start chatting live, with other fathers around the world!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CafeDad
Welcome to CafeDad! We welcome all guests to view the forum and some areas are open for guests to post in. Please be aware however that to register with this forum you must be 18 years of age or older and you must be a dad or a dad to be. We do not allow women on this site. If you are a woman and you register an account and you are found out, then your account will be deleted. Same goes for all registered users who are found out to be under 18. Please note that this site is for education, communication, support and topics related to father hood and parenting. Off topic posts may be removed from the site. Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay at CafeDad!
Our Chat room is now activated! Register on our site to use our new chat room and start chatting live, with other fathers around the world!
CafeDad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Mad Cow Groups Chat and Play games!
Question of the day! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 5:43 pm by Foxxy

» Tarot Vision Online New Site for tarot Readings
Question of the day! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 5:40 pm by Foxxy

» Soccer Anyone?
Question of the day! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:59 am by Admin

» Why do women think they have it so damn bad?
Question of the day! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:53 am by Sage.Eagle

» Question of the day!
Question of the day! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:21 am by Sage.Eagle

» Iphone new product
Question of the day! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:25 am by gerardwatson

» New to Cafe Dad
Question of the day! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:29 pm by Gk81

» Apple new launch
Question of the day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:57 am by gerardwatson

» Do you smoke around your kids?
Question of the day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:56 pm by Ariasfalls

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Question of the day!

+2
muitto
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Question of the day! Empty Question of the day!

Post by Admin Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:21 am

How did you feel when you found out that you were going to be a father?

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 40

https://cafedad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Question of the day! Empty Re: Question of the day!

Post by muitto Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:44 am

My fatherhood experience is not exactly your average case. I met a pregnant woman with no man to support her and fell in love with her. At first I expected it to be a normal relationship where I would just become the step-dad, but as our relationship evolved I became the father of her child. I was in the hospital with her after her C-section and before we moved in together she stayed over at my house almost every weekend with him. I am his Daddy, and he will never know anyone else as a father. I am proud to be his father and would not change my decision if I could go back.
muitto
muitto

Male Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxxy Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Wow muitto that is awesome that you would take on such responsibility for a child that wasn't biologically yours.
When I fist found out that I was going to be a dad I was scared at first and nervous but after my daughter was born I was thrilled. Now I can't even imagine my life without my kids, even if there are times when they really try my patience. I guess that's all part of being a father though.
Foxxy
Foxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariasfalls Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:51 pm

quite exhilarated, i instantly ran home leaving my wife for her one night stay and wrote music to accompany the memories i was building. and that was just the first two. by the third i recorded a 45 min speech to my newborn about life and the stars and how no matter what happens in life how him and his brother and sister should never stop believing in cosmos as proof that there is a god otherwise i could not be blessed with the three of them.

Ariasfalls
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Post by el-jefe Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:57 am

I have the same story muitto. My son is now twelve going on thirteen, although his mother and I are now divorced. He is still my son and I am still his dad. The day he was born is still the best day of my life.

el-jefe
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Post by muitto Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:05 pm

el-jefe wrote:I have the same story muitto. My son is now twelve going on thirteen, although his mother and I are now divorced. He is still my son and I am still his dad. The day he was born is still the best day of my life.
That sucks about the divorce, but glad to hear I am not the only one with this type of situation.
muitto
muitto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage.Eagle Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:21 am

What happens if the real-bio father shows back up and he wants his rights? What if your wife also decides it's in the child's best interest to know his Bio father?

I'm all for men being a father figure to a child but he's someone else's son also. Another mans in fact.
What then?
Sage.Eagle
Sage.Eagle
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down