CafeDad
Welcome to CafeDad! We welcome all guests to view the forum and some areas are open for guests to post in. Please be aware however that to register with this forum you must be 18 years of age or older and you must be a dad or a dad to be. We do not allow women on this site. If you are a woman and you register an account and you are found out, then your account will be deleted. Same goes for all registered users who are found out to be under 18. Please note that this site is for education, communication, support and topics related to father hood and parenting. Off topic posts may be removed from the site. Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay at CafeDad!
Our Chat room is now activated! Register on our site to use our new chat room and start chatting live, with other fathers around the world!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CafeDad
Welcome to CafeDad! We welcome all guests to view the forum and some areas are open for guests to post in. Please be aware however that to register with this forum you must be 18 years of age or older and you must be a dad or a dad to be. We do not allow women on this site. If you are a woman and you register an account and you are found out, then your account will be deleted. Same goes for all registered users who are found out to be under 18. Please note that this site is for education, communication, support and topics related to father hood and parenting. Off topic posts may be removed from the site. Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay at CafeDad!
Our Chat room is now activated! Register on our site to use our new chat room and start chatting live, with other fathers around the world!
CafeDad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Mad Cow Groups Chat and Play games!
Why do women think they have it so damn bad? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 5:43 pm by Foxxy

» Tarot Vision Online New Site for tarot Readings
Why do women think they have it so damn bad? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 5:40 pm by Foxxy

» Soccer Anyone?
Why do women think they have it so damn bad? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:59 am by Admin

» Why do women think they have it so damn bad?
Why do women think they have it so damn bad? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:53 am by Sage.Eagle

» Question of the day!
Why do women think they have it so damn bad? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:21 am by Sage.Eagle

» Iphone new product
Why do women think they have it so damn bad? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:25 am by gerardwatson

» New to Cafe Dad
Why do women think they have it so damn bad? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:29 pm by Gk81

» Apple new launch
Why do women think they have it so damn bad? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:57 am by gerardwatson

» Do you smoke around your kids?
Why do women think they have it so damn bad? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:56 pm by Ariasfalls

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Why do women think they have it so damn bad?

3 posters

Go down

Why do women think they have it so damn bad? Empty Why do women think they have it so damn bad?

Post by Private1 Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:41 pm

I dont understand why so many women bitch and complain all the time about how hard they have it or that their husbands dont help out as much and crap like that. I can see if they are a single mom with no support but my wife is a stay at home mom we have two kids both are in school and I work a full time job. When I come home all I want to do is relax in front of the TV until dinner is ready. Have a smoke and a beer and not listen to her bitch about how bad her day was. Half the time I come home and the house isnt even clean and she starts complaining that the kids made a mess and that she had to spend all morning washing dishes and doing laundry. Im sorry but you can do laundry and still pick up the house. Instead of doing chores she sits on the internet and bitches to her girl friends about what a lazy ass I am and how I never help her out. I know this for a fact cause she plasters this shit all over her facebook page like she wants me to see it or something. And now her stupid friends are telling her that she should leave me! Yeah thats a joke. I pay all the bills I pay the mortgage and I give her money to spend on herself and the kids. God forbid that she should actually get out and get a job herself! On weekends I do all the yard work and in winder I keep the drive way plowed. I make sure the cars are running I make sure the tires are in good shape I fix things around the house that break down hell I even put a stupid deck on the back of the house for her this summer because she wanted a place to lay out and tan. So now I am a lazy bum that does nothing?! What the hell. She would really have something to bitch about if I suddenly quick my job and stopped paying the bills. I am not trying to be a dick Im just saying I don't hang out in bars all the time I dont cheat on her I dont beat her and I support her and my kids so why the hell am I always treated like shit. She complains to her girl friends that I never take her out anymore or bring her flowers. Well maybe if she would stop treating me like a dog all the time I might be more of the man she married and not some stressed out nervous wreck that cringes every time I hear her voice.

Private1

Back to top Go down

Why do women think they have it so damn bad? Empty Re: Why do women think they have it so damn bad?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:09 pm

because women think that they are better than us and they can go arund and bitch and moan and complain that we dont do shit around the house but if they ever found out that we complain about them holy shit would hit the fan. Its all a double standard. They can do what ever they want but we have to walk on egg shells to make them happy. All my wife does is bitch and complain. nothing I do is ever right or good enough. she is never happy with anything. If I made 10 bucks and hour shed want 12 if I made 12 shed want 15. It never ends.

Back to top Go down

Why do women think they have it so damn bad? Empty Re: Why do women think they have it so damn bad?

Post by muitto Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:01 am

Maybe she just wants you to talk to her more. I mean she tells you about her bad day because she wants to be able to relay her feelings to her loved one. However, the fact that she does not appreciate how much you work sucks. Housework is a hard task also, I know because I do more than my wife, but if you do all this other shit for the house she should not be fucking complaining. I sort of pamper my wife, but I don't think every man has it in himself. Especially when you work long days.
muitto
muitto

Male Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by el-jefe Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:58 am

Sounds like someone should have set shit straight from the get go. My wife is a stay at home mom and I go to work and make all the money. Sometimes I get home and the house isn't as clean as it should be. I usually don't say anything but if it gets worse I let it be known that I don't care about whatever is being left laying around. If it isn't important enough to pick up then it's not important enough to keep. In the trash it goes, right in front of her.

Don't get me wrong. I love my wife and do everything I can to make my wife and daughter happy. But there are certain things that I expect to be a certain way because I do what I do to take care of them. We don't fight. Or marriage and relationship is strong. But we all know who needs to be kept happy if everyone else expects to be happy. Every now and then I have to remind my wife that she gets to freak out about one thing at a time while I'm still stuck dealing with everything else; bills, car payments, etc. That pretty much settles all disputes right there.

el-jefe
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage.Eagle Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:53 am

Wow, you all really show respect and understanding for your wives. If I was a woman and married to any of you, I'd sit on my ass too. And you damn sure wouldn't any sex or BJ's from me. Buy your women flowers, candy and say fucking thank you from time to time. That might cause a major change in your home lives.

If it's really that bad file for divorce and then pay the alimony. You'll find out real quick you all aren't all that great yourselves. When you are alone, broke and always cleaning your own damn homes. Have fun with those hand jobs also boys, because that's all you will be getting.

I'm going to order my wife a spa day and flowers, I damn sure don't want her to ever feel like your wives do.
Sage.Eagle
Sage.Eagle
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum