CafeDad
Welcome to CafeDad! We welcome all guests to view the forum and some areas are open for guests to post in. Please be aware however that to register with this forum you must be 18 years of age or older and you must be a dad or a dad to be. We do not allow women on this site. If you are a woman and you register an account and you are found out, then your account will be deleted. Same goes for all registered users who are found out to be under 18. Please note that this site is for education, communication, support and topics related to father hood and parenting. Off topic posts may be removed from the site. Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay at CafeDad!
Our Chat room is now activated! Register on our site to use our new chat room and start chatting live, with other fathers around the world!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CafeDad
Welcome to CafeDad! We welcome all guests to view the forum and some areas are open for guests to post in. Please be aware however that to register with this forum you must be 18 years of age or older and you must be a dad or a dad to be. We do not allow women on this site. If you are a woman and you register an account and you are found out, then your account will be deleted. Same goes for all registered users who are found out to be under 18. Please note that this site is for education, communication, support and topics related to father hood and parenting. Off topic posts may be removed from the site. Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay at CafeDad!
Our Chat room is now activated! Register on our site to use our new chat room and start chatting live, with other fathers around the world!
CafeDad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Mad Cow Groups Chat and Play games!
Tarot Vision Online New Site for tarot Readings I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 5:43 pm by Foxxy

» Tarot Vision Online New Site for tarot Readings
Tarot Vision Online New Site for tarot Readings I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 5:40 pm by Foxxy

» Soccer Anyone?
Tarot Vision Online New Site for tarot Readings I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:59 am by Admin

» Why do women think they have it so damn bad?
Tarot Vision Online New Site for tarot Readings I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:53 am by Sage.Eagle

» Question of the day!
Tarot Vision Online New Site for tarot Readings I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:21 am by Sage.Eagle

» Iphone new product
Tarot Vision Online New Site for tarot Readings I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:25 am by gerardwatson

» New to Cafe Dad
Tarot Vision Online New Site for tarot Readings I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:29 pm by Gk81

» Apple new launch
Tarot Vision Online New Site for tarot Readings I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:57 am by gerardwatson

» Do you smoke around your kids?
Tarot Vision Online New Site for tarot Readings I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:56 pm by Ariasfalls

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Tarot Vision Online New Site for tarot Readings

Go down

Tarot Vision Online New Site for tarot Readings Empty Tarot Vision Online New Site for tarot Readings

Post by Foxxy Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:40 pm

Check out this new site my friend made. Tarot Vision Online

Get Tarot Readings, chat, join or make groups, join discussions and more.
Foxxy
Foxxy

Male Posts : 28

Back to top Go down